Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 1 - Fit Test


Day 1-Fit Test
Hello everyone! My name is Malinda if you don't already know me. I have just started on my journey to complete the 2 month insane workout of INSANITY!! My mom is doing this with me as well and of course she's more of a workout/runner. As for me, I'm a dancer most of us dancers DO NOT like working out...admit it fellow dancers its BOOORRIINNGG. But I am determined to finish this program and show you verbally, physically, emotionally, excitingly my progress through this blog. I will have pictures in my completion of the program of before and after pictures. Ooo la la! And do my best to have videos of myself and maybe others that don't mind making a fool of themselves and showing the world I've at least tired to attempt insanity. So I will keep you all posted of my results and progress through this blog.

FIT TEST

Ok so I just did the Fit Test with my mom and of course my mom works out every day so her results were a bit better than mine. At first I was like, "I got this!!" Then after the 4th exercise I was like, "Uh ok I can't do that gotta work on that" I survived it though and here are my results of how many I could do of each thing (don't know if the name of the exercises are all correct but I will continue to call them the same thing each time I give my results):


RESULTS
Switch Kick = 104
Power Jet = 48
Power Knee = 106
Power Jumps = 36
Exploding Jumps = 11
Suicide Jumps = 16
Push Up Jacks = 9
Knee Ins Plank= 40

So yeah! Not too bad for having 4 days of continuous dancing in an elevation of 5,000 ft and being sore from all the dancing. I have no upper body strength...all my strength is in my legs. So hopefully I'll do better on the push up jacks and every thing else. Well that is it for the day. Stay tune tomorrow for my workout updates and thanks for reading!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment