Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 9 - Pure Cardio

Day 9
I DID IT!

I got through it tonight! I did what I said I'd do. God gave me the strength and I was able to do Pure Cardio tonight YAY! I feel so good. You were right Summer...I would feel good about completing the whole thing. I did the warm-up and the exercise. So glad...I feel stronger as well.

MY DAY

I had such a great day. I thank God for today. I had a great day at the school. My students are starting their first week of school coming back from break. I teach Latin Dance and an Intermediate Jazz class. I felt good doing the warm-ups and sit ups. Felt good. Then I had my last Wednesday classes til next weeks new start of the semester at the studio. The parents enjoyed their kids presentation of their tap routine and jazz routine for the next class. Then came home so happy I had to complete the day with PURE CARDIO. So til tomorrow PEACE OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment