Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 4 - Cardio Recovery



Day 4
NO PAIN NO GAIN

So today was a bit stressful for me, so it was nice to do some recovery. Pretty much calmed me down a bit. My quads hurt now. Recover from your hamstrings and calves being tortured but lets go ahead and make your quads hurt like hell. Yeah, my quads are in pain now. But like I said, "no pain no gain" 

 

CARDIO RECOVERY

Pretty much a lot of holding positions and breathing even though breathing only kept me calm..my quads were yelling "YOU SUCK!" But hey at least I finally worked out my quads cause the cardio circuit and cardio power and resistance did nothing for my quads so, "OK INSANITY I CAN FEEL IT NOW!" I'm going to have to stretch out my legs and soak my body in:

and

But its cool because then I can relax and enjoy my nice hot bath. I miss the hot water in Reno. OH MAN instant hot water is amazing. But yeah pretty much RECOVERY = YOGA. Well gotta get some food to recover and give my body some nutrients. Till tomorrow...have a blessed weekend peoples!!



No comments:

Post a Comment