Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 5 - Pure Cardio



Day 5

SURVIVAL

So I survived again. My cheeks ain't red for nothing and not a happy camper. I tried to push, but my feet and my body was like, "REALLY!? You got BENGAY on me. You need to CHILL!!" Lol! But at least I attempted to do Pure Cardio and did as much as I can. I took a few breaks tried each exercise and got through. I did this by myself and in the night instead of the day..and after work which was no bueno since I kinda ate before. 

PURE CARDIO

Of course we started out with the standard warm up to get our heart rate up. Kinda wish we did a cardio dance warm up that stretched out everything but was fun before going into Pure Cardio no breaks!!! Exercises. I hate the warm-up BUT I could do the butt kicks and the jumping jacks a lot better so something is strengthening. Mummy kicks suck and so do the heisman. Oh don't get me started on the football sprints. SMH! 
We did Suicide Drills which is a lot of run to the side and touch the ground then keep doing that over and over and over for 1 minute. The longest minute ever! Then we did Switch Kicks. Ha! more like High Kick put the foot down then kick with the other Kicks. I tried to hop and switch in between each kick but my feet and ankles hurt so I did an alternate exercise similar to it. Stance Jacks...geez how many freakin different Jacks are there...jumping jacks, stance jacks, push up jacks, cross jacks, etc... CRAZY you CRAZY!!

Eventually we went through frog jumps. power jacks, level 2 drills (which i was able to do a good amount so proud of myself), ski jumps, and upright mountain climbs. There was more but shoot I was waiting for a break. Well I made my breaks and just hoped in when I could...a lot of people in the video took breaks so I didn't feel as bad and hey! I'm on day 5 so I'm doing good. I do feel stronger and can't wait til I get back to school so I can teach my dance classes plus my insanity workouts...double the workouts...I really hope I see results after the 30 day mark and even more in my 60 day mark. 

Well Day 5 is over going to do a little DDR before my awesome hot epsom salt stress relief bath and saying til tomorrow and PEACE OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment