Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 16 - Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs


Day 16

ANKLE NO BUENO

I rubbed Bengay all over but for some reason my ankle is feeling weak again...no real support keeping it secure. I need to find my other brace. My left ankle is starting to act up again so I only got through 3/4 of the workout. 

PURE CARDIO 


I can't do switch kicks because they hurt my ankle. I can do a few back to back but then I gotta just do regular high kicks with no jumping. Overall my body is just not ready to jump back in again. I still dance and workout but I need to recover a better way. 

Cardio Abs

Ok so I totally did cardio abs with my mom...it wasn't too too bad but I got Hip Hop Abs too so what what!  Double my workouts now. So I did Pure Cardio one day, Hip hop Abs Cardio the next day and Hip Hop Abs Cardio and Cardio Abs today. Mind you it is a couple days since I did Pure Cardio. My arms were burning more than my abs but I could feel my abs working so yes Hip Hop Abs work. You should get it. Well, I'm behind in Insanity but on board with Hip Hop Abs so I'll try to catch up until then PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment