Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 6, 7, 8, & 8.5 - Plyometric Cardio Circuit, Rest, Cardio Power & Resistance

                                                     

Day 6 , 7 , 8, 8.5
STRUGGLING TO GET BY

Sorry it's been a while since I wrote but here is what happen...you're probably thinking "huh? 8.5 what? I will explain. Day 6 I actually took my rest day because it was Sunday I had barely enough sleep to keep me going, I had church, work right after with no real break, 2 cups of caffeine which was no bueno but I had to because my mind was shutting down and I still had 5 hrs of work to do. So I took my rest day on Day 6.

Day 7 was a struggle. I skipped the warm-up because every time I did the warm-up I felt I couldn't do the rest of the program..It was just too much pounding on my legs, hamstrings, ankles and calves. I felt there are better safer ways to get your heart rate up so I did my own warm-up. I tried to do the exercises and barely got through it all. 

Day 8 I barely did any of it. I worked out hard with my students at work doing 4 minutes of sit-ups, stretches, etc.. but I knew I had to change my attitude quick if I wanted to get through this program. I prayed to God to give me the motivation and strength to keep going and to have a better mind set when going into this work so today is actually Day 9 but I put Day 8.5 because Day 9 is Pure Cardio which I plan doing tonight after work. I am determined to stay on track. I just gotta push through. 


CARDIO POWER & RESISTANCE

I did my own warm-up, got a good stretch in, did a 1 round of his warm-up and then kept going. I pushed through I took rests when I needed it, I rubbed Bengay on my calves, hamstrings, and quads. Then I powered through the workout determined not to stop. Power Jumps I did them all rests in between but I got through them all. The Lord helped me through. When I wanted to give up I heard in the back of my head, "Malinda get up keep going. You got this." So I got up and completed it. The mind can make you do things you don't want to do. Even if it is to better yourself but I am happy I finished the workout today. Pure Cardio is next. I have faith that I can do it. Til tonight, PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment