Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 10 - Plyrometric Cardio Circuit

Day 10
GOT THROUGH IT

I worked my butt off yesterday. Today I tried my best I lasted until the last round of basketball shots, level 1 whatever its called..I'm tired sorry body needs energy. I did all my mountain climbers, all my football sprints..which by the way my calves were in pain and too tight to keep it fast. I rubbed Bengay on my feet, my ankles, calves, hamstrings, shoulder blade, etc...my stomach hurts right now and I don't feel too good so I stopped because safety first. But I did 3/4 of the program and proud because in the beginning it wasn't a struggle I felt good about it all. So keeping this short and sweet cause I got to go to work and dance my butt off now. So til tomorrow....PEACE OUT hehe I'd send a picture but I'm a mess lol GOOD WORKOUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment