Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 14 - Fit Test #2

Day 14
HOLY COW!

Alright so my mom and I did the Fit Test for the 2nd time. I am still out of breath but we both improved from the first week. Man I really pushed it this time around. I was going to try to do another workout but I'd be really killing myself if I tried so I will rest the rest of the night. Here are my results:

RESULTS (Day 1)  (Day 14) 
Switch Kick = 104 115
Power Jacks = 48 71 
Power Knee = 106 116
Power Jumps = 36 43
Globe Jumps = 11 16
Suicide Jumps = 16 18
Push Up Jacks = 9 25
Knee Ins Plank= 40 60

IMPROVEMENT

So as you see I improved a lot and some areas and some in the other areas. Switch Kicks: I had an 11% improvement. Power Jacks: I had a 23% improvement. Power Knee: I had a 10% improvement. Power Jumps: I had a 7% improvement. Globe Jumps: I had a 5% improvement. Suicide Jumps: I didn't improve too too much but got a 2% improvement.  Push Up Jacks: This surprised me. I guess I am gaining my abs and arm strength. I have a 16% improvement. Knee Ins Plank: I had a 20% improvement. So I improved the most of the power jacks and not as much on the Suicide Jumps. So hey not too bad for doing this for 2 weeks. Can't wait for the results of the next Fit Test after another 2 weeks. YAY!! Until then PEACE OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment