Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 12 - Cardio Power & Resistance

Day 12
1 DOWN 2 TO GO

Yay! I did it! But this is only the beginning. I have to make up for my injury. I still need to do Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. Oh man I hope I'll be able to do it. I'm going to get a Jamba Juice for my mom and I since I have a coupon. By one get one free. YAY! :) I can't wait. Then I'm going to come home, relax, read my book and relax some more. 

CARDIO POWER & RESISTANCE


I think the only thing that was hard to do was keep my butt down on the moving push ups. But other than that I feel great I feel my body getting strong. I'm saying no to all Shaun T's questions but I'm still going. "Are you ready?" "no.." "One more set, alright?!" "no" But I'm still going as strong as I can. Ankle doing better...put a brace on just in case. Still doing it not giving up! Pray for me to keep going. Til later...PEACE OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment