Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 2 - Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Day 2 
SURVIVAL

Can I just say OMG! I survived!! There was a lot I couldn't keep doing but I did attempt to get through it with a lot of rest. First off, I am completely sore from this past week of dancing at the Reno Bachata Festival which I must say was awesome! But then to go into Insanity already is like AHHH!! But I am determined to do this program and committed to finishing it. 

CARDIO CIRCUIT


To all the people that play football, I do not know how you guys do the football wide sprints. After a while my legs were like jello. I'm like "how the hell am I suppose to move my feet so fast?!" But hey its the first week I don't expect to get everything off the bat. I'll get strong.


Please tell me why jumping jacks going fast hurts? The cross jacks I could do no problem but jumping jacks that fast, are you insane???!! I guess you are since its called INSANITY! lol 


So, I woke up had a cup of water and took some fish oil before working out. I didn't want to eat anything just because I didn't want to end up throwing it up. Mom likes to work out in the morning..and I'm not a morning person so trying to workout in the morning doing this kinda sucks only because my body isn't quite ready to just jump up and go insane so hopefully when school gets back in my mom and I can start doing it before she goes to bed because there is no way I'm going to wake up at 4am to do INSANITY. 

Here I was ready to do this workout at 9am the first workout was not too bad just wish they didn't have the stupid jumping jacks...I'll need to wear sneakers next time for support. As it got faster and faster into the workout the only way I could keep going was saying "I CAN DO THIS!" and not stopping. The one workout that was really hard was you go into plank position, do 4 push ups, in plank position pick up your feet in run 8 times get up get back down and do it all over again a ton of times and the ski jumps in plank position OMG! Super hard! Hopefully, I'll be able to do them without stopping the next time I have to do the Cardio Circuit again. 

Well the journey has just begun and I'm committed and ready...I already have a few that want to do Insanity with me. Hopefully I can get a video going of myself and others doing Insanity with me. Til then I'm going to get my egg white sandwich, carrots and celery in peace know I finished Day 2. YAY!!!! See ya all tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment