Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 3 - Cardio Power & Resistance



Day 3 
SURVIVAL

Shoot I don't know if you call it survival, I was barely able to do all of it with my hamstrings and calves tight. I rubbed Bengay before the workout, stretched them out, but still sore as hell. I did try sneakers but they hurt my arches, then I tried barefoot w/ socks and the pressure on my feet was too much, so then I put my converses on and it was better than nothing. Took some Vitamin E, Fish Oil, and Ginkgo before my workout.

CARDIO POWER & RESISTANCE


Power jumps...do you see the picture?? OMG...I could barely do these. My hamstrings and calves were like "Are you serious?? What the hell Malinda!!!" These were hard to do with sore/tight muscles. By the 3rd set I was grunting and yelling "I CAN FREAKIN" DO THIS!" I had to otherwise I'd be on the ground crying. And the warm-ups aren't even like warm-ups. I feel if my muscles were more recovered, I would be able to do this workout a lot better but hey its the first week. Just beating myself up for it. Always been my toughest critic.

These were not that bad. Log Jumps, Belt Kicks and Vertical Jumps aren't that bad. I like the 123-123 as well. I hate the High Knees and the Butt Kicks mainly cause of my soreness in my legs. This workout focused more on the core and the arms cause after we did all the Log Jumps, Belt Kicks, etc... we went to the floor and the pain began.


We went from hurdle jumps to globe jumps, then to moving push ups to floor sprints. MOVING PUSH UPS yes MALINDA MOVING PUSH UPS DO THEM!! Before all that we did Triceps Dips, V Push Ups, and  One- Legged Triceps Dips. Yeah mind you my upper body strength is no bueno. So I could barely do all that. I think yesterday was more cardio than today was but the focus today was on power and resistance so I guess it wasn't that bad. The floor sprints got hard to do at the end only cause my arms.


But you know what I did survive it all even though my mom had to feed me the water on the ground a couple times cause I couldn't get up but I'm ready for cardio recovery tomorrow. My abs, back, and legs hurt the most but hey...no pain no gain...So until tomorrow..... PEACE OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment